Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

"I have watched you like watching the rain. Come to my hands. Feel the air drift through my fingers"


Want to talk about
classy? Who else is the epitome of class but Kate Middleton? I’ve been admiring her long before she walked down that gorgeous aisle, because her svelte figure, classic good looks and impeccable sense of style signaled her upcoming influence. As if her wedding dress was not enough, she continues to dazzle with a simple, yet stunning, wardrobe.

Looking absolutely flawless in a Jenny Packham gown
I'm a sucker for nude pumps, not to mention I love the warm, neutral ensemble.
It's Reiss, the brand that is skyrocketing in fame and selling out due to this royal's wear of it.

Kate+Middleton+Reiss+dress.jpg

Kate stuns in yet another Reiss dress while meeting with President Obama and Michelle. Not surprisingly the dress sold out almost instantly online.

prince-william-2.jpg

Only Kate can make these gloves look good. Even her casual style is polished, fresh and chic.

t1larg.middleton.red.gi.jpg

Looking lovely in audacious red. She proves you can make an austere suit skirt youthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment