Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

"She's just an American riding dream. And she's got a rainbow syrup in her heart that she bleeds."


Oh hi. Remember me? I'm the person who told you she would blog everyday and then didn't. Let's not talk about it.

What we can talk about is this beautiful journal I just purchased, and these "all new" BLACK pencils. They're not even all that great, I'm just amused and find them humorous. Actually, I haven't even sharpened them for use yet. Perhaps writing with them would have proved useful in writing a better review of this product. However, who cares about their practicality, or the satisfaction level when I get sheer enjoyment out of the package?

I find them clever. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. Either way; HAVING AN OPINION IS THE NEW BLACK.

So is buying writing utensils just to photograph them apparently.







No comments:

Post a Comment