Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

" Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost. Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost."


Happy Wednesday! Due to my complete and utter disinterest in winter now that the holidays are over I've found myself reminiscing about those glorious, warm, beautiful days of summer. I love the outfit in the third photo. And sitting on windowsills while the sunlight streams in. And daisies are my favorite flower, they remind me of my grandparent's country house in NY. White and open-toed shoes are for the summer only and I love love love the city on a gorgeous summer day. I want my bedroom in my future beach house to look something like this. And of course the first picture is just full of sass and fierceness, both of which are better when its hot. And the pink flamingos just make me happy. Stay warm!












2 comments:

  1. i like your blog & all your photos. i found you on bloglovin'

    nequiaacovv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all these pics! especially the woman in the red dress in front of the taxi

    oh and i added you on bloglovin'... you should add both my blogs :) hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete