Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

"So Bye Bye Miss American Pie"

Happy Monday! It is probably the last time I will utter that phrase since it is my last Monday of summer. Once I return to Mizzou I highly doubt you could pay me to say something so ludicrous. Although I don't want this blog to be a play-by-play of my life I do feel as though I should throw a bit of my adventures on here, just so you all don't think I sit around all day and do nothing. I'm going to post photos from "Cousins Weekend 2010" where all of us Pisauro (And Perruso and DeSantis) cousins spent the weekend together up at our farmhouse in Pennsylvannia. This is only a small handful of pictures of my beautiful family and there are some "activities" that will not be published on this page, since you know I do want to be employed someday. You can make inferences as to what a group of mainly 17-23 year olds did on a weekend night. We're quite the attractive family, if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment